Monday, October 24, 2011

No homework!

Today I had 0 homework from school today. Heres my explanation:

English: I did it at the cafetorium during period 3. We usually have gym on that day, but none of the PE and health teachers were at school, so we were able to seize our oppertunity and do our homework at the cafe. By the way a very strange kid(Clearly one gram of sugar is too much for him in the morning) tried to sleep on my binder while I was organizing my English Section

Math: Our teacher (Mr. Kuzmich) spent so much time going ove vocab words, that he never got the chance to give us our homework so he just decided he would give it ot us us tomorrow.

Science: I accidentally finished it yesterday when it was due on tuesday.

Social Studies: Last week was rough, so Mrs. Bordonaro is trying


The random comment of the day is: It is illegal in some places to have a goatee without a license

3 comments:

  1. I can give you some homework if you're feeling sad about not having any.
    Always trying to be helpful to my old students!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helpful sure. Tim u made all the people with goatees that don't have a license scared. Now there running away from the cops. Good Job Tim, Good Job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out my profile on my blog its weird but funny

    ReplyDelete