Thursday, February 02, 2012

<:) Hat!

Some people are just completely annoying. Like there's this one kid who, for some reason, he book-driving me* and kicking my binder(which is probably the reason why I can't fix my binder's rings anymore...

Anyway, to put a more positive spin on this post I decided to put up a riddle! Here it is:

I spit like bacon, am made with an egg,
I have plenty of backbone but lack good legs,
I peel like an onion but still remain whole,
I'm long like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole
What am I?

I will post the answer on Saturday, my second favorite day of the week.

timmay!
*A book drive is when you run up to someone and hit them with a hardcovered book.(The kid who is doing this is the same kid who wrote the post "I'm a Zombie Please Kill Me Timothy Lwanga")

1 comment:

  1. Tim - The 'book drive' is bullying and should be immediately reported to the authorities. It is not just annoying. Don't let this little monster get away with it!

    ReplyDelete