Thursday, March 01, 2012

Time for Skiing

Hello all people! Last week I had the best February Vacation in my entire life. I went to my friends house for the majority and went skiing on Thursday. I've never skied before so I was super nervous. The place I went to was called "Pat's Peak". Anyways, for the first time ever, my height saved my life. I went on a ski lift with my friend. This was the first time I've gone on a ski lift so I had no idea how I was supposed to pull down the guard pole- you know,  the only thing that stops you from falling 60 feet to the hard, icy ground! My friend knew what lever to pull but he was too short to reach it. I finally found the lever and squirmed out of death.

Today after period 7, I was walking down the hallway when I remembered i left something in the music room. As I turned my binder slipped and I was holding it by the side. I thought I saved it until the velcro ripped apart and it fell. Every single piece of paper fell out. I was embarrassed because
1. There were a lot of people in the hallway so there was a crowd all set for me.
2. Everyone seemed sympathetic.
The sympathy may not make sense to some people but I HATE it when people feel bad for me. I knew in some way I deserved it for anything I did(And I can think of a lot), so I just shrugged it off. BYYYYYYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    
-timmay!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tim, I feel so bad for you!
    How embarrassing!
    Tee, hee, hee!
    :)

    ReplyDelete