Friday, April 20, 2012

Time for MY BIRTHDAY!!!! And April Vacation

Yo peoples! So on Wednesday,

It

Was

My

Birthday!!!!!!

 The way I think of it, for some reason, is that I am the age of the protagonist(If I used it the word the right way) of most kid's books. But, too keep my strange ways I will state my age: I'm 80 years old! *fireworks spew into the air and spell out the number 80* If you look back at the older posts(And I mean older) you'll understand this better.

So vacations been a blast. On Monday, I went to the movies to see Wrath of the Titans and it was epic, besides the fact that my favorite Greek God died right off the bat at the beginning of the movie. Other than that I'd rate the movie some thing close to 5 stars, like 4.8 or whatever. On Thursday I think I went to the beach and got chased by a dog for the third time.

S'ya!  
Timmay!

No comments:

Post a Comment