Saturday, December 17, 2011

Did you know that today is National "Speak in a British Accent" Day? I've exdended this day from Friday to Sunday. Anyway, I realized that sinced intresting secrets and stuff like that have been happiening, my dreams have been relevant to that. For instance, say there is a person who I find mean and vicious at school, and I am going to a sleep-away camp in a few weeks. I might have a dream that I am at the sleep-away camp and that person who I don't like is there and is hurting someone. I end up beating up that person, which is something that I would never do at a summer camp. I have had a dream like that before, except the person who I possibly killed is someone who I don't know.   

1 comment:

  1. When you speak with a British accent interesting stuff always happens...

    ReplyDelete