Thursday, December 08, 2011

 Today, I stayed after school for this thing(now you know why I was late, Ethan). Mr. Cremin led us to the library where we chose books to read. I chose The Magician's Elephant. I've read it in fourth grade but I forgot most parts of it.

    Yesterday I was supposed to go to an ice skating party that the McGlynn was hosting. Someone offered me money to rent skates but I refused  because I could walk the three minute travel home to get five dollars from my bank or ask my mom for money. When I saw my piggy bank, I found it empty. I told my mom that my money was gone. It turns out she did. At least she gave me 10 bucks. I'm going to save my money and hide it somewhere else.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh! Are you really sure that sharing this story here is a good idea? What about your Mom's feelings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she admitted that she took it.

    ReplyDelete