Thursday, December 08, 2011

Today for some reason a kid named Domenic, who is in all of my main classes- English, Social Studies, Science, and Math- was talking about Osama Bin Laden *spits* for no  reason. Realizing I just gave pointless information, he was trying to fall on his chair but he never pushed it out and ended up falling on the ground. Everyone fell to pieces.

    Anyway, I am one of the four people in my homeroom  who seem to like to read the most my teacher, Mr. Cremin, brought all four of us secretly gave us papers that invited us to stay after school today so we can get books. The McGlynn is being part of a program is called the Massachusetts Children's Book Award. To be a part of it you must join a group of kids read one of the books they give to you to read. Then, they give you a short worksheet so you can reveiw it. Not to mention you get an award after.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun.
    What does being 'best reader' really mean? Either you love reading and do it or you don't. Why does everything have to be ranked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's um pleasant? Who talks about spit and wants to fall off their chair?

    Anyways. Mrs. Boos, my ELA teacher is completely ignoring me when I raise my hand. I haven't went up to do the Do Now in what, two months.

    ReplyDelete